Plickers Pro for Schools is essentially a group order of Pro subscriptions that can be distributed amongst teachers within a department, school, or district.
Upon purchase, the allocation of subscriptions can be managed by a central administrator via our Order Management Link. Subscriptions can be distributed via links or license codes, which teachers use to upgrade from their already existing Plickers account.
This arrangement applies to any order of 2 subscriptions or more, and it's worth noting that we offer a range of discounts depending on the size of the order (more info on this is included in the 'Value for money' toggle box below).
An administrator does not have any kind of access to other users' Plickers accounts. Only individual users can access their own content and Classes, by signing in using their own login details.
We have a few dedicated articles available to guide you through the group order process. Choose the option below that applies to you:
- How to purchase a group order of Plickers Pro subscriptions
- An administrator's guide to Plickers Pro for Schools
- A teacher's guide to upgrading to Pro with a group order
Why use Plickers Pro for Schools?
There are three main benefits to purchasing a group order for your district, school, or department:
We offer a variety of discounts for group orders. The table below gives a detailed run-down of these reductions. For reference, the normal price of a Plickers Pro subscription is $71.88 (USD) per user per year.
Plickers Pro really lends itself well to group orders. One of its main features is the ability to share and edit content with specified users, hence saving time and allowing close collaboration between teachers.
It's really simple to purchase and manage a group order of Plickers Pro subscriptions.
- To make a group order, you would just need to fill out our Google Form linked here. A member of our team will consequently reach out to the email address you provide.
- You'd then be supplied with an Order Management Link, which makes it easy to keep on top of your order. There's more information about this available in our article linked here.
Of course, if you have any additional questions, we're here to help. You can get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.