Are you interested in sharing your content with your fellow teachers around the world? Any Plickers member can join the Plickers Creator Program!
Join the Plickers Creator Program
By joining the Creator Program, when you publish a Pack, you’ll receive a unique, customizable, and shareable URL. You’ll get a Creator profile page where all your Public Packs will be listed. Share your URL to invite other teachers to use your Pack and build your brand as a content creator!
Public Packs are shared under a Creative Commons license (CC BY). This allows teachers to copy and edit content for use in their own classrooms. They can also share any modified content with other users. However, only you can edit your Public Packs. All published Packs are public and are accessible from your profile, so make sure that material is appropriate and that you respect copyright laws.
Plickers Creator Fund
Launched in February 2020, the Plickers Creator Fund supports many Plickers creators with cash-awards. Our goal is to encourage teachers to create high-quality content and share it with others. So far, we’ve distributed over $25,000 in cash awards.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can participate!
Publishing Your Content
To publish content through the Plickers Creator Program, you’ll first need to join the program.
- From your Plickers.com homepage, select a Pack from the left-hand sidebar.
- From the far-right hand side, press the Publish Pack button.
- Opt-in to the Plickers Creator Program.
- Choose a username. This will serve as part of your unique URL, where other users can access Packs you’ve published.
- Follow the prompts to prepare your content for release and review and publish!
Promoting Your Content
You’ve put time and effort into creating quality content! Why not share it with fellow educators in your school community or around the world?
- Share links to your Packs with your department or grade team at school! Contact our support team for a quote on discounts for bulk orders of Plickers Pro subscriptions!
- Promote links to your Packs on your social media accounts and teacher pages.
- Participate in Twitter chats with other teachers and share your link.
- Embed your link on items that you sell on Teachers Pay Teachers to provide teachers with built-in assessment opportunities.