If you’re unable to use Plickers, but your internet seems to be working fine, please use the tool below to determine whether access to https://api.plickers.com is the root cause.
Check your connection
What do I do next?
If you see a green tick ✅:
- Your network is able to reach https://api.plickers.com, so we'll need to investigate why you're unable to access Plickers.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (from the email address linked to your account) and let us know that you've tried this connectivity check. We’ll look into the issue as soon as possible.
If you see a red cross ❌:
- Please ask your IT team to allow the network to access https://api.plickers.com.
- In fact, there are other domains that Plickers uses too (we intend to include a similar tool for those soon). So, we’d recommend including all necessary domains in your message to IT (we’ve put all the information in the toggle box below, ready for you to copy).
Plickers have asked us to ensure that the following domains - especially https://api.plickers.com - are accessible and whitelisted in our network:
- *.ytimg.com (optional)
- *.google.com (optional)
- *.getsentry.com (optional)
- *.pusherapp.com on port 443
For details on what these and other domains are used for within Plickers, please head over to our dedicated article linked here.
- Our troubleshooting article linked here also includes details that may be useful for additional situations.
If you have any questions about any of the above, please contact us at email@example.com. And if you would like us to chat directly with your IT team to help solve the problem, we'll be more than happy to do so - please let us know their contact details.
Article is closed for comments.