Class Queue Overview
The first feature you will see on your Class Homepage is your Class Queue. Your Class Queue consists of a list of content that you have selected and assigned to a given Class. Adding content to your Class Queue allows you to plan your instruction ahead of time and easily access content when you need it.
Organizing Your Class Queue
Class Queue is organized in reverse chronological order, with the first content you added to the Queue appearing at the top, and the most recently added content appearing at the end of the Queue. However, you can change the order of content in your Queue at any time.
To organize your Class Queue:
- Add additional content by using the blue Add to Queue button.
- You can delete content from your Queue by hovering your mouse over the content and then clicking the X on the right-hand side.
- Reorder content in your Queue by hovering your mouse on the left-hand side. Click and hold the controller to drag the content up or down.
Playing Content from Class Queue
Click Play Now to start playing the content displayed at the top of the Class Queue. From that screen, you will see options to use fullscreen, minimize the Question, or see your Student List.
To access other upcoming content from the Now Playing screen:
- Hover at the bottom of the page until a black bar appears.
- On the far right side of the bar, click on the slides icon to see other content in your Queue.
- To exit and return to your Class Homepage, click on the X in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.