Class Settings and Edit Classes allow you to organize, track, and archive your Classes. These options can be particularly helpful when you begin to work with new groups of Students, for example, at the start of a new semester or school year.
From your Class Homepage, click on the Settings icon, to:
- Change the Class name
- Choose a Class color
- Select a Subject area
- Set the Year
Archiving a Class will remove it from view on your left-hand sidebar, but allow you to retain the Class (and all associated students’ results) in your Plickers account. This will allow you to find the Classes you use on a daily basis more efficiently, while still providing you with the opportunity to look back at student results from Classes with whom you used to work.
To Archive a Class:
- From your Plickers.com homepage, click Edit next to Your Classes on the left-hand sidebar.
- You will see a list of all your Active Classes.
- Click on the Archive button to change a Class’ status from Active to Archived.
- At the top of the box, you will see the number of Active Classes and Archived Classes that you have created.
Restoring and Deleting Archived Classes
To restore a previously Archived Class to your roster of Active Classes:
- Click Edit next to Your Classes on the left-hand sidebar.
- Select Archived Classes.
- Choose the class that you wish to re-activate.
- Select Make Active.
To permanently delete an Archived Class:
- Click on Edit next to Your Classes on the left-hand sidebar.
- Find Archived Classes.
- Choose the class that you wish to delete.
**Please use this option with caution as you will lose access to all Students, Reports, and Scoresheets associated with this Class when you delete!**