Do I have to pay to use Plickers?
No! The free version of Plickers is still fully functional.
As always, we're committed to keeping the core Plickers functionality 100% free. You'll always be able to create and organize unlimited questions, print your own cards, download the app, access reports and scoresheet, etc., all completely free of charge.
Is the free plan limited to 5 questions?
No. You can create as many questions as you like.
There is one limitation: If you're on the free plan, you will not be able to add more than 5 questions to a set. But again, there is no limit on the number of questions you can create outside of sets, and you can still organize those questions in folders.
What do I get with a Plickers Pro subscription?
- Add as many questions as you like to sets you create
- Access custom, unlimited date ranges in Scoresheet
- Instantly add images to questions with built-in image search
- Use layout templates to customize the look of your questions
- Priority support – jump to the front of the line when you have questions
What happens if I downgrade from Pro to the free version?
Not much! Most importantly, you'll still have full access to anything you created on pro, including any sets you made with more than 5 questions, questions you made using layout templates, and questions with images added via the built-in image search.
However, you won't be able to make new content using these features.