Q: How much does Plickers cost?
A: The core Plickers functions will always be free for teachers!
This means that teachers will always be able to:
- Print cards
- Create questions
- Customize content
- Scan students’ answers
- Access scanning data with Reports and Scoresheet
- Share Packs publically
We also offer Plickers Pro subscriptions which offer additional features:
- Create Sets with an unlimited number of Questions
- Add images to Questions using our built-in image search
- Longer & customizable Scoresheet ranges
- Share Packs privately with other Plickers Pro users
Plickers Pro subscription options:
|Monthly Membership||Annual Membership|
Recurring monthly bill
Save 33% by paying for the full year all at once!
Log in to your Plickers account and upgrade today to try a free 14-day trial of Plickers Pro.
For entire departments, schools, or districts - we offer discounts for bulk orders of annual memberships.
Please reach out via our Group Order google form to let us know how we can meet your needs!
Q: Is the free plan limited to 5 questions?
A: No! You can create as many individual Questions or Sets as you want. However, with Plickers Free, you are limited to 5 Questions in each Set.
Q: What happens if I downgrade from Pro to the free version of Plickers?
A: Any content you made using Pro features will remain unchanged in your Library. You’ll retain access to:
- Any Sets you already created with more than 5 Questions
- Questions with images added via the built-in image search
- Scanned responses and any old Reports or Scoresheet data
However, you won't be able to make new content using these features.
Without a Pro subscription, you’ll lose access to:
- Any Shared Packs that you were a part of.
- Your ability to share Packs with other users (although you can still use Packs to organize your content).