Q: How much does Plickers cost?
A: We believe that Plickers’ core functions should always be free for teachers!
This means that teachers will always be able to:
- Print cards for free
- Download the free mobile app
- Create Sets with up to 5 Questions
- Use layout tools to customize Content
- Access Reports and Scoresheet
We also offer Plickers Pro for a monthly subscription that offers additional time-saving features:
- Create Sets with an unlimited number of Questions
- Add images to Questions using our built-in image search
- Share Content with other members of the Plickers Pro community using Packs
Plickers Pro is available for:
|Monthly Membership||Annual Membership|
Recurring monthly bill
Save 33% by paying for the full year all at once!
Log in to your Plickers account and upgrade today to try a free 14-day trial!
For entire departments, schools, or districts - we offer discounts for bulk orders of annual memberships.
Please reach out via our Group Order google form to let us know how we can meet your needs!
Q: Is the free plan limited to 5 questions?
A: With the free version of Plickers, you can:
- Create Sets with up to 5 questions.
- Make an unlimited number of Sets and organize those Sets using Folders.
With Plickers Pro, there are no limitations to the number of Questions you can write for each Set.
Q: What happens if I downgrade from Pro to the free version of Plickers?
A: Any content you made using Pro features will remain unchanged in your Library, such as:
- Sets with more than 5 Questions
- Questions with images added via the built-in image search
- Scanned responses and any old Reports or Scoresheets.
However, you won't be able to make new content using these features.
Without a Pro subscription, you’ll lose access to:
- Any Shared Packs that you were a part of.
- Your ability to share Packs with other users (although you can still use Packs to organize your content).