Welcome to the Plickers Community!
In 10 minutes or less, you can be fully set up and ready to use Plickers to gather real-time responses from your students!
Before Class: Set up Plickers
On your Mobile Device
- Download and install the Plickers app on your mobile device (Android or iOS).
- Sign up for a free account using your email address or Google Sign-In.
On the Web
- Log in at www.plickers.com/login
- Log on to the website using the same account you created on your mobile app.
- You are now looking at your Plickers homepage!
- Create your Content
- Choose New Set from the top of your homepage.
- Create a Question, enter your answer choices, and add an image. Check out our help page on Creating and Editing Content for more detailed tips.
- Once you have created your content, go back to your homepage to create a new Class.
- Add Classes & Students
- Add a New Class from the left-hand sidebar.
- Add up to 63 Students per class, by typing in their names or copying and pasting from a roster.
- Plickers will automatically assign card numbers to Students after you enter their names.
- Check out the Your Class Homepage help section for more information on setting up and managing your Classes.
- Download and print a free set of cards or order a set of all-plastic cards on Amazon.
- Visit our Cards FAQ page for additional tips for printing cards.
During Class: Use Plickers with your Students
Play Your Content
- On the web, from your Plickers homepage, select the Class that will be playing.
- Use the Add button to Queue the content you just created.
- From the toolbar at the top of the page, click the Now Playing button.
See our support pages on Now Playing for additional details.
- From your mobile app, find the Class that will be playing.
- Click on the content you want to play.
- Plickers.com will sync your selected content.
Visit Playing Your Content in the Classroom for detailed instructions.
Scan Student Responses
- Have your students hold out their cards and rotate them so that their answer choice (A, B, C, or D) is at the top.
- From your mobile app, tap the blue circle icon to begin scanning student responses.
- When all your students' names are visible on your mobile app screen, press the red button to complete the scan and instantly see your students’ responses.
- Continue scanning for any additional Questions.
- Press the X in the upper right-hand corner of your mobile app when finished.
Visit Scanning Your Student Answers for more scanning best practices.
After Playing: Reviewing your Student Results
As soon as you finish scanning, results will show up on your mobile app instantly, indicating:
- The number of students who selected each answer choice
- The overall percentage of correct answers
- The number of responses from students
On your Plickers.com homepage, use Reports to track results from each play.
- Open Reports from the left-hand sidebar.
- Review students’ results.
Visit Set Reports for more information on reviewing data.
On your Plickers.com homepage, use Scoresheet to track your students’ results over time.
- Open Scoresheet from the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the date range from the toolbar at the top of the page to see results.
- See results for individual students or your entire class to monitor student progress and save time grading.
Check out our Scoresheet page for more details.
Visit our Plickers Help pages to learn about additional product features,
or contact our customer service team at email@example.com to get more support!